oops, that was not your fault.
According to the statistics these are the most famous sites which work:
- many people wonder how to start an Intel SGX enclave and they get the answer:
- others try to understand why they need a Intel Launch Key, which I described in:
- if you are interested in a Linux Kernel module that makes use of Intel SGX, have a look at my:
- for unknown reasons, some researchers want to compile QEMU with their own kernel, which I did also:
- if you need a C function that prints data from memory to you console, syslog or also into the kernellog, that is the site you are looking for:
- for automating static Jekyll sites in gitlab ci I can highly recommend: